Sign in to follow this  
EK53

Looking for new wheels for my Arosa

So had my Arosa for a bit now, don't particularly love it but I think getting a new pair of wheels would do me good. Mainly looking for Rota Grid Vs and some new suspension to get it a bit lower. Anyone got any tips or recommendations on certain brands, and whether or not rota Grid Vs will actually fit

PS I'm working on a tight budget so keep it cheap

Thank in advance

Edited by EK53

If it takes 13 inch wheels I'd go for that size, But that's just me. (usually, smaller = lighter)

Rota Grids arent cheap even used, if you are on a tight budget get used just be sure they are straight and true and hold air. 

I got a set of used 7x15 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 with very new tyres for very good price (sub £150) they are good light wheels much lighter than the pro race 3s I had on it previously.

Suspension i'd find some good used coil overs or lowered performance kit instead of buying cheap new ones, but again that is just me.

Also, if you want the oem kind of look then 14" BMW bottle tops are very light wheels too and look good, I got a set of 5 needing refurb with good tyres for £50 a few months back.

Thanks so much for the reply. And ye had a look at some used Rota Grid Vs and they are rather pricey to be honest. So I'll be digging around for some cheaper wheels