Bilstein Lowering Suspension Lupo GTi

Jacamo97

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F142681924548

Bilstein Suspension for a VW Lupo GTi. 
Removed from car in fully working order, all in very good condition (see photos on eBay listing). Only replaced due to coilover upgrade. 
Unsure of exact lowering height, but I would estimate 30-40mm lower than standard. 
Needs new rubber bushes replacing on the rear (could use existing ones on you're own car) 

Please let me know if you require any further information or images regarding this listing. 

20180128_153144.jpg

20180125_085618.jpg

Edited by Jacamo97
Added photos & Updated eBay link

plenty of couriers will deliver that for £10 - £20 with max weights of around 20kg. You'd need a lid on the box though...

I'm interested, but the distance is huge and you will sell them for several times more if you offer delivery.

Same. Sent a few messages to him but he wasn’t keen on setting up a courier. Said it made payment more difficult! I suggested removing from ebay & selling on here, no response! Like you say someone got a bargain

On 02/02/2018 at 4:46 PM, Sausage said:

plenty of couriers will deliver that for £10 - £20 with max weights of around 20kg. You'd need a lid on the box though...

I'm interested, but the distance is huge and you will sell them for several times more if you offer delivery.

Item has been re-listed due to the winner of the auction not responding, and I need these gone!

I've updated the link at the top of this post, delivery has been taken into account... Let me know if you need any further information 

your postage is extortionate, I know, I post a lot with ups.

also eBay will take a third regardless.

just say what you want on here and let the buyer arrange a courier to collect.

1 hour ago, Rich said:

your postage is extortionate, I know, I post a lot with ups.

also eBay will take a third regardless.

just say what you want on here and let the buyer arrange a courier to collect.

Postage is at sellers discretion

I'm aware of the eBay fees

It's up for bid, that's how I wish to sell them... If you're interested, then place a bid, if not that's you're choice

21 hours ago, Bems said:

Same. Sent a few messages to him but he wasn’t keen on setting up a courier. Said it made payment more difficult! I suggested removing from ebay & selling on here, no response! Like you say someone got a bargain

After the auction had been listed, I was unable to add delivery as an option (hence the difficulty). As there was already a bid on the auction, it would've been unfair on them to have lost, and bad rating on eBay isn't what I want.

You can cancel bids if more than 12 hours remain (unless they have changed this and I havent noticed), so you could have cancelled his bid then either edited the listing or pulled it (with no bids on it) and relisted it.

Postage is high but is a known figure so is taken into account when bidding, plus he has to pack it and wait in, but £20 - £25 would have gone down better , or else list starting higher and have cheaper or free postage. 

You need to zip tie the loose bits to other bits and pack it better with a secure lid on though either way.

Ebay are doing £1 selling fee today for me, so if they offer that for you pull the auction and relist to get that fee.

Doesn't everyone find the most inappropriate back issue of Razzle, shred it, and use that as protection for packing? No? Just me?

Anyhow. Dumb question of the year, will this fit a 1.0? I've just got the back end stripped and ready for new bits I'm yet to buy...