Led popup lock insert thing

mk2

Has anyone got an 'S' spec car they're breaking with central locking? I need the little black plastic bezel with a red LED in that is on the driver's door, to tell the world that Lupos are dangerous cars when locked, and need to left well alone...

I'm fitting aftermarket central locking, and want to make the car look OEM... The little flashing led thing next to the lock button will 'finish' it nicely.

cheers people :)

• 4 weeks later...

the headlights are hard to find. one of mine had a tiny stone chip, it took me nearly a year to find a replacement (that was any good).

but you know what, I don't get why you'd want to change the face of a regular mk2, when all the funky wheel arch bits are missing. it's the wheel arches that give the rallye its unusual looks... (thinking...) unless there's a secret you've been holding back about how good you are with a tig or oxy welder.... I saw someone try and repair a rear quarter and it just never ever looked right afterwards. the metallic mica twist paint means that every little shape is visible. they are odd 'straight' curves. oh and there's the metalised glass.