SOLD - 2002 Lupo SDI (£30 tax)

DeanH

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Bought a new car so this one's up for sale.

It's mucky and the arches are bubbling but it will get you from A-B and return 50mpg no matter what you do - a good earner.

In my ownership it's had a new battery, clutch cable, 2 tyres and a couple of other bits that slip my mind. My only gripe is the recently fitted clutch cable seems to be fiddly to tension. The clutch itself should be fine - it was replaced just before I bought it in 2017 (I believe there's a receipt for this in the documents folder).

140k miles, currently SORN, MOT due 19/3/18, I have no doubt that it will pass many more. Currently parked on family's driveway in Dewsbury (WF17) - good access to m62 and m1.

I'll take £500 for it. Could also be open to swapping for a known good PD130 engine (AWX) and some cash my way.

27912789649_7d71fa2347_b.jpg

27912791129_b5d0638ab4_b.jpg

24822849977_2b6273f0a3_b.jpg

24822848167_bc7e69bcbf_b.jpg

Edited by DeanH

20 hours ago, Rich said:

you should emphasise that it is an se model and the cable is probably the pedal box failing.

Pedal box is fine, I've had a good look at it when I've been in the footwell hooking the cable up. I believe the previous owner had it replaced but wouldn't like to say for definite.

Yes, it's an SE model.

Edited by DeanH

• 2 weeks later...

PM me if you can come up with a plan and I'm sure we'll agree something. It's not stored at my house but I can easily get there if you need to have it picked up on a recovery truck etc.

More info for anyone interested - I think the clutch cable fault is either due to it not having been lubricated when fitting, or a difference in cable. The OEM one that snapped originally had a spring system at the gearbox end, the new one from Euros didn't.

If it's drivable, i could drive it back, or if you or someone is heading south...? It's got an mot. Just needs insurance and tax for a week to move it. Cheaper than a train ticket! :)

Yeah I drove it there, just needs filling up with fuel as it's not got much in. I can stick some in to get you to the petrol station.

Won't be heading down south unfortunately but if you need to get a train up I can pick you up etc. Can usually get a ticket between London and Mirfield for about 20 quid.

If you need any more pictures of anything specific just let me know.