Lupo open air valuation?

U6C

Apologies if this is in incorrect forum but I just need some advice on the value of my Lupo. I have done some searching around but it seems to vary dramatically so hoping more seasoned owners can give a more objective opinion?

It's a Y reg open air model, 1.4l petrol engine, black in colour and approx 44k on the clock. Part service history. Interior is good with no tears, electric roof works fine and has no leaks and passed MOT in June with no advisories. Wheels are in good condition and has usual scuffs to paintwork but no serious dings.

Known issues are drivers side electric window does not operate, (It simply stopped working one day, you can hear clicking noise when button is pressed but no movement), engine warning light is on although 2 mechanics couldn' find anything wrong with it (possible sensor issue), passenger door strap is broken (part which stops door swinging wide open) and there is only 1 key. 

Pics can be provided if it helps and any help would be appreciated as I need to sell this on.

7 hours ago, mattarosa said:

Clean, Under dash cupholder! Very nice. In your row of switch blanks, closest to the passenger side, i'm guessing something for the alarm...

There is an aftermarket alarm installed but it's not been functional since I owned it... 

11 hours ago, Rich said:

have you tried swapping switches on the window?

holding key in the door as you open it etc...?

Not tried swapping switches... I'm not very mechanically minded but first time I heard of that open door trick... will give it a go.

Thanks 

6 hours ago, U6C said:

Thanks,  i would hope for a bit more but we shall see... i think i shall be putting it on sale soon.

I paid, £700 for mine last year, 50,000 on the clock, one lady owner, much rarer colour mind due ? but having said that you are in London... I have no clue on London prices.

• 1 month later...

sorry for late reply...

Unfortunately not... i tried the key in lock trick but to no avail. I did notice however that the motor window motor makes a whirring noise for about 5 secs as i start the car.

ot sure what this means tho :/