U6C

Lupo open air valuation?

Apologies if this is in incorrect forum but I just need some advice on the value of my Lupo. I have done some searching around but it seems to vary dramatically so hoping more seasoned owners can give a more objective opinion?

It's a Y reg open air model, 1.4l petrol engine, black in colour and approx 44k on the clock. Part service history. Interior is good with no tears, electric roof works fine and has no leaks and passed MOT in June with no advisories. Wheels are in good condition and has usual scuffs to paintwork but no serious dings.

Known issues are drivers side electric window does not operate, (It simply stopped working one day, you can hear clicking noise when button is pressed but no movement), engine warning light is on although 2 mechanics couldn' find anything wrong with it (possible sensor issue), passenger door strap is broken (part which stops door swinging wide open) and there is only 1 key. 

Pics can be provided if it helps and any help would be appreciated as I need to sell this on.

pics always help.

The big issue is obviously the roof, sounds like all is good with yours though :-) where are you located you might be able to turn that eml off.

On 29/12/2017 at 5:27 PM, U6C said:

Bit dark right now for interior pics... Will post tomorrow

Interior...

20171231_135702.jpg

20171231_135718.jpg

have you tried swapping switches on the window?

holding key in the door as you open it etc...?

Clean, Under dash cupholder! Very nice. In your row of switch blanks, closest to the passenger side, i'm guessing something for the alarm...

7 hours ago, mattarosa said:

Clean, Under dash cupholder! Very nice. In your row of switch blanks, closest to the passenger side, i'm guessing something for the alarm...

There is an aftermarket alarm installed but it's not been functional since I owned it... 

11 hours ago, Rich said:

have you tried swapping switches on the window?

holding key in the door as you open it etc...?

Not tried swapping switches... I'm not very mechanically minded but first time I heard of that open door trick... will give it a go.

Thanks 

I suspect somewhere in the region of £750

On 1/1/2018 at 9:52 AM, mattarosa said:

I suspect somewhere in the region of £750

Thanks,  i would hope for a bit more but we shall see... i think i shall be putting it on sale soon.

6 hours ago, U6C said:

Thanks,  i would hope for a bit more but we shall see... i think i shall be putting it on sale soon.

I paid, £700 for mine last year, 50,000 on the clock, one lady owner, much rarer colour mind due 😉 but having said that you are in London... I have no clue on London prices.

do the windows work yet?