Jump to content
mike.gamble

Parts required

Recommended Posts

I have a light blue bonnet, and indicator. Where are you based? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cj1 said:

I have a light blue bonnet, and indicator. Where are you based? 

I’ve sourced the lights now but interested in the bonnet. I’m in Cornwall which may be a snag?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, mike.gamble said:

I’ve sourced the lights now but interested in the bonnet. I’m in Cornwall which may be a snag?

Potentially yeah. I've never had to send anything that big before, don't really know what the process would be? I'm in Wigan so quite a distance between us! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cj1 said:

Potentially yeah. I've never had to send anything that big before, don't really know what the process would be? I'm in Wigan so quite a distance between us! 

How much do you want for it?

i could always try shiply to see if I can get a quote?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×