Soft Blue 1.7 SDI

cj1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is being scrapped this weekend. Wings gone, bumpers gone, most other parts still available.

Going cheap,  let me know if you want anything. 

Edited by cj1

what, is it going to the scrappers?! oh no, i need to think fast.... never good!

can you pull the ecu and engine bay related loom out- i'll have that, as i have a spare duff engine i'd like to do some experiments on- on an engine stand i'm making. basically so i can run it out of a car - might stick it in a boat or build a generator. i don't think you need the clocks for security lock out / imobiliser do you? rich, what d'ya think?

just thought, what nick are the coils and shocks in? might be handy to have some spares... i prefer used OEM to new after market bits.

oh yeah and on the right brake caliper there's that little air deflector scoop thing. mine has a tiny crack in it. I'll have that too if available? it's hard keeping a lupo mint if you use it all the time....

s spec tilt and tip seat frame bases?

yeah, but getting it here.... a cardboard box of bits is easier to move :)

why are there no lupos in breakers down south. why are most lupos living up north. most peculiar!

On 06/03/2018 at 8:54 PM, mk2 said:

what, is it going to the scrappers?! oh no, i need to think fast.... never good!

can you pull the ecu and engine bay related loom out- i'll have that, as i have a spare duff engine i'd like to do some experiments on- on an engine stand i'm making. basically so i can run it out of a car - might stick it in a boat or build a generator. i don't think you need the clocks for security lock out / imobiliser do you? rich, what d'ya think?

Yes. To be honest it's a shame but the state of some of the bits just meant it was truly an uneconomical repair. 

So you want: 

• ECU Loom 
  • ECU Transponder box
  • 1x Key? 

As for the springs, they're not great to be honest. Plus it makes my life easier if it remains a rolling shell. 

The bit on the caliper is there I think. 

yeah, the ecu, key box, and a key, ecu loom & obd2 port (and wiring to the big round plug for the injection pump/glow plugs). PM me... :) 

Edited by mk2

9 minutes ago, JoeyEunos said:

Gearbox any good? Also would be interested in prices for....

Injectors

PAS pump

Alternator

PAS pipework

TIA.

Yes gearbox all good.

I have no idea how much those bits would be worth to be honest, drop me a PM :)

I'll post some pictures later. But so far gone is:

• Front Bumper
  • Wings
  • ECU / Loom / Key
  • Headlights
  • Wing mirrors

Everything else is currently still available. This needs to be gone by midnight Wednesday at the latest.

Happy to take bits off and keep them for a short amount of time. And also happy to post a lot of bits. 

Edited by cj1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...