Lupo Open Air

deeveedub

Evening all, I've stumbled across a lovely 2003 Lupo 1.0E Open Air with average mileage, some history, not modified in any way and drives well.

I can't find much about to really value it, does anybody have a ballpark figure?! Any comments or advice would be warmly appreciated.

Thanks

18 minutes ago, weslangdon said:

I think there's still a tdi in the classifieds, that has air con as well as being open air, if you use that as a guide the 1 litre should be considerably less money as the tdi is a more desirable model but it'll give you an idea

Thanks mate, that was helpful. Never really noticed how cool the open air is. A GTi would be nice...

• 2 weeks later...

I got my 1.0 Open Air in black with around 90k miles for £1.2k but it came with a f***ton of issues (passenger window doesnt open, central locking locks from one side, worn cam belt and drive belt, driver's seat doesn't fold, etc.), so yeah you're better off spending more than what I did for a decent Open Air. Hope this helps