ball joint extenders

AlexHardy91

Does any one know of any where to get ball joint extenders for a lupo?

Or if others will fit like off a polo or mk3 golf etc?

I've got my coilovers on mine now with it's temp wheels for my mk3 ( 17" TSW Venoms). Had to do a fair bit of arch work to stop the fronts catching, notched it, ordered a track rod flip kit, going to see if my mk3 drop plates will fit over the weekend to get the back down to match the front and now I'm thinking of ball joint extenders. Also noticed the ARB bushes are totally knackered so it keep twanging really lound so there is another one to add to the list.

I'll get some photos over the weekend for anyone who is interested in how the Venoms sit...

On 11/24/2017 at 8:35 PM, Rich said:

ball joints are threaded so I'm sceptical as to availability there.

others aren't so it is easier to manipulate.

they're threaded?

Had a bit of a mare with the 17's. They went on ok but before I had chance to roll the arches right out one caught the tyre on a test drive and popped it. New tyre on the way and I will get them to work.

Also the drop plates work really well off my mk3 wagon. So well in fact that I had to put the adjuster rings back in and nearly all the way back to the top to get the jack out haha

• 1 month later...