Momo quick release with horn help needed

ilupory

Hi everyone, so I recently purchased a momo team 280mm steering wheel and a quick release and a boss. If i wire in the horn in the quick release part that’s on the steering wheel and connect the other end of the wires to th horn there isn’t enough room for the horn to sit flush with the steering wheel. If I remove the wires the horn sits flush but the horn circuit will not be completed.

Anyone able to help me?

I can get some better pictures if needed

cheers ryan

900F845D-BD8A-4C98-9EE1-6C458E80D729.jpeg

DC95788F-5DBA-45BD-90EF-0758D36042C9.jpeg

The wire length is fine, it’s that the connectors are too long which is causing the horn to not sit where it should.

I have attached a picture of how the horn should look when fitted. And the some of what it looks like with the wires in place 

27F57C99-EA35-4ABA-A4F0-613952293C42.jpeg

D0970101-64FD-4096-AD8D-4DBB7E7BD525.jpeg

0531C978-3066-4CD3-A187-C557C0326E72.jpeg

D0009858-1C09-4625-BDDD-C275194301CE.jpeg

rewire it, there isnt room for the the bulky connectors. 

Bullet connectors.

Does horn sit in the hole properly without wires? tbh if the wires are factory issue, you probably just have to move the joints about a bit so they dont get in the way, there is likely a "sweet spot" where the wires and the horn push can sit together.

Edited by Sausage

Cheers, appreciate the help, made room by bending the pins on the quick release and I’m gonna make some wires that fit so the horn will be flush. The horns sits in the hole without wires properly yes, the horn wouldn’t actually work tho. What resistor will I need for the airbag?