Lupo Gti for sale

Kam Racing

Model:Volkswagen Lupo GTi
Year: 54 plate (2004)
Engine size: 1.6 16v
Fuel type: Petrol
MOT: passed on 20/06/2017

Description: This tidy example of a GTi comes with the 6 speed box and 6cd dash changer. It was first registered as a demo car for VW so other than me there is only one other non VW owner. its a 54 plate that i've had since 23/02/2008 got loads of MOT / service history, but as we have ramps here i've done a load of the work myself.. I haven't been driving it on the road for a little while as I've got too many cars but is started up regularly to move around etc. Recently had to get some work done on it as the oil breather heater was shorting the wiring for the camshaft adjuster, so got this fixed at the same time as getting MOT (20/06/2017). last bit of work prior to that was getting the camshaft position sensor changed but can't find paperwork for the garage that did that.  its on just under 73k miles so very low for age. Mod wise it is running KW Variant 2's (worth over £1000 new), BMC CDA enclosed induction kit (£160). I have fitted this with a heavy duty pvc cold air feed as the BMC one's disintegrate.. It is also running the Kam Racing manifold and exhaust system with a 200 cell sports cat and oval tailpipe (worth £1300 new). It has a small chip in the paintwork on the side of the bonnet and on the rear bumper but other than that it is pretty mint condition. It would come with the factory fitted alloys which do have some kurbing but am sure you'll want to change those anyway ;-) the car will come with 2x keys. was thinking around the £4k mark but will consider offers..

failbucket messed up so see below for some new images

Video: https://youtu.be/a7aHxL8I-JE
Price £4000

You can reach me on 07739 579225

Edited by Kam Racing

On 15/11/2017 at 1:22 PM, Sausage said:

Can you please re do the pic hosting and tempt me some more with this GTI?

Dont suppose you want rid of your blue one too do you?

my blue one will be up for sale soon. that's will be pretty standard spec tho - just an air filter and different steering wheel as i'd be taking the bucket seats out..

took a few photos quickly at work. not the best light so couldnt get the rear or right hand side properly (hence wheel ones from that side aren't great quality). will get it outside tomorrow for more

BM3I2019.jpg

BM3I2031.jpg

BM3I2030.jpg

BM3I2029.jpg

BM3I2028.jpg

BM3I2026.jpg

BM3I2025.jpg

BM3I2024.jpg

BM3I2022.jpg

BM3I2021.jpg

BM3I2020.jpg

Edited by Kam Racing