Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sony807

NEW Shoes > BBS RC321

Recommended Posts

BBS RC321 : 4x100、ET35、7.5Jx16H2

 

My new shoes from Croatia had arrived in Taiwan.Some questions need your suggestion before installing it into my Lupo GTI.

 

1). Does this wheel interfere with caliper?

2). Can I install it without spacer ?

(this attached hub ring 70mm to 57.1)

 

Thanks a lot 

 

 

ABED0E23-5A91-47FC-B608-40DE9F5B66FC.jpeg

F77BEE62-8CE2-476E-84B9-D4D1598BB5BD.jpeg

3D61634B-3BB0-417B-861F-9AF1061447B4.jpeg

4D3C044E-4D73-4E15-A5C3-3AC0298AAFFE.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those always look good.

AFAIK apart from the centre rings, there's not another thing you'd need! Get them on and put up some pictures ;)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need these wheels. I need them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same wheels on mine. Just bolt on & enjoy

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they for sale??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curse you! I’m wanting to make the lupo the twin of my golf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Bems,

1).Can I install shoes directly without spacer?

2).what kind of tire do you recommend ?  

 

TKS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Skajme said:

Thanks mate yeah I saw them yesterday😂 he won’t courier tho, the replacement centre caps will cost an arm and a leg as well as the refurb in shadow chrome😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pete said:

Thanks mate yeah I saw them yesterday😂 he won’t courier tho, the replacement centre caps will cost an arm and a leg as well as the refurb in shadow chrome😏

Pretty much the reason why I gave them a miss aswell. Will just keep holding out for a decent set popping up!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sony807 said:

Hello Bems,

1).Can I install shoes directly without spacer?

2).what kind of tire do you recommend ?  

 

TKS

I have 195/40/16 fulda exelero's on just now & it's lowered around 50mm from standard. No spacers required. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bems said:

I have 195/40/16 fulda exelero's on just now & it's lowered around 50mm from standard. No spacers required. 

 Hi Bems,

1).Do you use the original coil spring?

2).i don’t understand >it's lowered around 50mm from standard>50mm from ? to ?

 

AE51CE56-998B-498E-9ADA-2F57D3CF4B94.jpeg

EE12FB0F-F818-4F56-A032-241A5469F2DF.jpeg

173BE47A-4241-4F4B-B1CD-67C25C4A0FB7.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I meant was the suspension is lowered 50mm on coilover suspension from standard setup. So with the same wheels as you with the tyres above I have no issues at all. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bems said:

What I meant was the suspension is lowered 50mm on coilover suspension from standard setup. So with the same wheels as you with the tyres above I have no issues at all. 

I had asked the same question at FB

Currently,People almost use this spec. I think that it is best than others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do anyone know where I can find this size emblem with vw logo? Thanks

6D49E915-B8BD-4A00-8FD5-3A2A9142E9B4.jpeg

Edited by sony807

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking good. Where did you end up getting the vw emblems? I have a new set of vw ones but would be good to get some for the other ones as I'm not keen on the bbs ones myself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017/11/7 at 12:10 AM, Bems said:

Looking good. Where did you end up getting the vw emblems? I have a new set of vw ones but would be good to get some for the other ones as I'm not keen on the bbs ones myself

I buy these from china.

It isn’t  perfect emblems VW logo to me.

you can see a lot problems at the below pictures.

I am still looking for the original VW logo emblems.

Could you share information with me if you can find the original logo somewhere?

TKS

D93E7C26-1A0F-48C1-999A-35B5CA4DDD4B.jpeg

4D3E6FF5-5FF7-495C-8D26-FA0FF5BF32D1.jpeg

E56A952D-2C3B-492B-AE1C-10E806D6855D.jpeg

9BB08169-9BAD-4962-834E-0F6F7C87023A.jpeg

BD1EEBC6-119F-4A01-A052-4F88EB4B2902.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×