T Charge

weslangdon

As far as I can gather all Lupo's and Arosa's fail this test as they are Euro 3 compliant and this standard is short of the Euro 4 that is required to be exempt [though not from the existing congestion charge]. The difference twixt the two tests does not seem enormous compared to the huge leap to be Euro 5 compliant, would it be possible to tweak these figures for Euro 4 compliance with a remap?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_emission_standards

No, it'll be done on your Reg number. No amount of hackery will convince the ANPR not to send you a fine if you don't pay it.

Best thing you can do...... avoid London. :) You won't miss much.

• 1 month later...

The emission values are on the vehicle's CoC and there's nothing you can do to change them. Lupo 3L's and FSi's do meet the requirement. The T-charge Checker does not work too well at the moment; I have complained to my MP and he is taking the matter up with Mr Khan.

RAB

Edited by RAB

My request to VW was what was the difference between a tdi from say 03 to that of one from 07, and could the latter changes for Euro4 be retro fitted, I didn't get an answer to either question

That's not quite true, I did get several replies but they all said the same thing ...that they did not know

Edited by weslangdon