OY02 JZK Black Lupo GTi Crawley, West Sussex.

Tourist

'afternoon everybody :D

Spotted earlier today at Kwik Fit's branch in the Three Bridges area of Crawley, West Sussex.

Standard height L41 Lupo GTi with standard rear tail lights and alloys.

Was it you? B) (curious to know as mine is the same year and colour)

All the best,

Martin:)

Edited by Tourist

Either way, its ****ed now as its been to Kwik Bodge!

Think I've seen that around Crawley a few years back, was a lovely-looking young lady at the wheel if I recall correctly....

25 minutes ago, lupogtiboy said:

Either way, its ****ed now as its been to Kwik Bodge!

Think I've seen that around Crawley a few years back, was a lovely-looking young lady at the wheel if I recall correctly....

Good morning Martin,

It was parked around the side not directly out front, so goodness knows if it was being worked on or not.

I saw it approximately a year and a half ago (I think....) parked up in the Tesco's just down the road, it had a male driver at the time- it was one of those "look it's another Lupo, and it's a black GTi same as mine" moments....:D

:)

Martin.

I last saw a black GTI driving into Crawley about 2 or 3 years ago on the road that leads to the Police station. When I caught up with it, she turned off!

2 hours ago, lupogtiboy said:

I last saw a black GTI driving into Crawley about 2 or 3 years ago on the road that leads to the Police station. When I caught up with it, she turned off!

Well it is still there, so I guess it must be having work done, think I can see tyre stickers from the opposite side of the road where I am standing....:lol: