Newbie member... Thanks for the add

DebtManfb

Hey,

Quick Hello from Staffordshire. New member looking primarily for info. Don't have a Lupo yet but looking, selling stuff towards funding one & looking at TDIs, maybe SDI/Arosa at a push. Gotta do something about my fuel costs every month & a TDI would half them at least. Plus cheaper to run, maintain, tax, etc.

Got a Zafira diesel & Alfa 156 sportwagon if anyone's interested ;-) 

Welcome,

Defiantly a TDI, all other models are now redundant except the GTI (IMO) 1.0 and 1.4 just burn oil and destroy gearboxes.

TDI are cheap to run, munch miles, cheap parts and £30 tax if you get the right year.

I really wish that when I first started driving I bought a TDI. Would have saved so much money on gearboxes and fuel ?

If buying a TDI I would look at gumtree and Facebook etc, eBay ones seem far to high priced for what they are. If buying one I would be looking in the region of around £500 max £750. I've got a polo 6n2 TDI same running gear as the lupo and genuinely cheaper car than a lupo, something to look at :)