Want to know how much I can sell my Lupo for ?

Ritchie goyder

5 hours ago, Rich said:

with the amount of details you have given and the general ignorance of your post you don't deserve an answer.

whilst that's very funny it's not a very friendly answer; it's little more effort to say whilst we can deduct its likely a 1 litre model or possibly an SDI we really need more info, mileage, service history number of owners and more pictures to hazard a guestimate of value :)

guys I've been away got delayed with returning to UK with that hurricane Irma yes rookie mistake didn't give enough info so here it is 

It's a 1 litre 51 plate Lupo full service history mot until May 2018 93k miles I am the 4th owner got the service manual log book and receipts all dating back to when the car was made 

You guys are just being dicks were you not loved enough as a child or something that you feel the need to belittle someone you don't know behind your keyboard I'm being serious the reason I messaged you rich was you had a good reputation on this site but I guess a little bit of popularity has gone to your head,I kinda feel sorry for you man it's not your fault you're just insecure and want to be the loudest in the room correct me if I'm wrong??? 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Ritchie goyder said:

You guys are just being dicks were you not loved enough as a child or something that you feel the need to belittle someone you don't know behind your keyboard I'm being serious the reason I messaged you rich was you had a good reputation on this site but I guess a little bit of popularity has gone to your head,I kinda feel sorry for you man it's not your fault you're just insecure and want to be the loudest in the room correct me if I'm wrong??? 

They are being dicks yes & Rich is still not loved.

best thing to d o for a price is scout around eBay and Autotrader etc to find similar spec models and price to suit.

Dicks. 

??

isn't that a what a group of Richards are called? @Pete?

Lighten up! Too much seriousness isn't healthy. 

What did you expect? No details, no decent pictures?

At least send some nudes..... 

of the car. ?

Edited by mscherryviolet