Seat Arosa 1.4 Tdi For Sale

wehey

I have for sale my lovely Seat Arosa 1.4 Tdi

I have had the car for nearly a year and have carried out loads of work to make it the great car it is today.

It's cheap to run and I get 60mpg all year round and only £0.08p per mile (see attached photo proof)

Only £30 road tax and cheap to insure.

It does have a remap to 110 hp but I can put the standard 75 hp map back onto it if you want.

Current mileage is 131K but these engines are fantastic and easily make it past 200K without problems. Just change the oil religiously every 7K and it will last you forever.

It has a Full Service History up to 126K which is when I got it.

Since then I have done the following:

2x New Wings

Oil/Filter change @ 127K

Diesel filter changed

Diesel purge

New air filter

Coolant changed

Gearbox oil changed

New clutch in July 2017

Underside wax-oiled including real axle and front subframe and rear side of new wings.

2 x new lower suspension arms (front)

New anti roll bar bushes

2 new front tyres

Rear tyres >5mm

Remap to 100hp

60mpg + (see attached photo)

£30 road tax

Cheap insurance 

New stainless front de-cat

MOT until Feb 2018.

Passed last MOT with NO advisories 

Service history up to 126K

Cam Belt changed at 103K

A few points to mention.

The switch on the driver side that operates the passenger window only goes up and not down although it work fine from the passenger side. I have a spare switch that is simple to fit.

The clutch is brand new but very, very occasionally you can hear the release bearing stick on the gearbox input shaft and you hear a small rattle. Dip the clutch and it goes. 

This is not a problem and shouldn't be a concern.

Front brake discs are slightly warped which you can feel through the pedal when braking hard. It went through the MOT fine like this.

I have tried to be as honest as possible. I know this car inside and out as I do all my own mechanics. It will make someone a great cheap runaround.

I think it's very well priced at £750 and has to go soon as I have just brought a new car.

IMG_4168.JPG

IMG_4169.JPG

IMG_4170.JPG

IMG_4171.JPG

IMG_4172.JPG

IMG_4174.JPG

IMG_4175.JPG

IMG_4176.PNG

IMG_4177.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/09/2017 at 5:34 PM, wehey said:

I have for sale my lovely Seat Arosa 1.4 Tdi

I have had the car for nearly a year and have carried out loads of work to make it the great car it is today.

It's cheap to run and I get 60mpg all year round and only £0.08p per mile (see attached photo proof)

Only £30 road tax and cheap to insure.

It does have a remap to 110 hp but I can put the standard 75 hp map back onto it if you want.

Current mileage is 131K but these engines are fantastic and easily make it past 200K without problems. Just change the oil religiously every 7K and it will last you forever.

It has a Full Service History up to 126K which is when I got it.

Since then I have done the following:

2x New Wings

Oil/Filter change @ 127K

Diesel filter changed

Diesel purge

New air filter

Coolant changed

Gearbox oil changed

New clutch in July 2017

Underside wax-oiled including real axle and front subframe and rear side of new wings.

2 x new lower suspension arms (front)

New anti roll bar bushes

2 new front tyres

Rear tyres >5mm

Remap to 100hp

60mpg + (see attached photo)

£30 road tax

Cheap insurance 

New stainless front de-cat

MOT until Feb 2018.

Passed last MOT with NO advisories 

Service history up to 126K

Cam Belt changed at 103K

A few points to mention.

The switch on the driver side that operates the passenger window only goes up and not down although it work fine from the passenger side. I have a spare switch that is simple to fit.

The clutch is brand new but very, very occasionally you can hear the release bearing stick on the gearbox input shaft and you hear a small rattle. Dip the clutch and it goes. 

This is not a problem and shouldn't be a concern.

Front brake discs are slightly warped which you can feel through the pedal when braking hard. It went through the MOT fine like this.

I have tried to be as honest as possible. I know this car inside and out as I do all my own mechanics. It will make someone a great cheap runaround.

I think it's very well priced at £750 and has to go soon as I have just brought a new car.

IMG_4168.JPG

IMG_4169.JPG

IMG_4170.JPG

IMG_4171.JPG

IMG_4172.JPG

IMG_4174.JPG

IMG_4175.JPG

IMG_4176.PNG

IMG_4177.PNG

Was that an app or something you were using??