arosa mid (or hi) fi

Assuming you get the wrapping to take nicely, this could look stunning. It's not usually my thing having loads of speakers, but the attention to detail here really is impressive.

6 hours ago, Skezza said:

Assuming you get the wrapping to take nicely, this could look stunning. It's not usually my thing having loads of speakers, but the attention to detail here really is impressive.

ty. I decided to pay some money to a real pro to have the door cards wrapped, because I'd like to have a good final result. same for the pods, I had them sprayed by a pro.

TY. I'll drive the car for a couple of days with the door cards installed, just to keep track of the stiffness. 

Then, I'll go on with vibration damping; at last, I'm gonna change the dashboard and wire everything.

Really happy with the result till now: neither the speakers' magnets do not interfere with anything, nor the door cards themselves. There's a close gap between them and the seats). 

Edited by sintoni

On 01/11/2017 at 11:47 AM, cj1 said:

I don't usually like audio projects as such for fear of them turning into something horrendously chavvy, but this is really cool! Can't wait to see it all finished! 

My feelings exactly. I usually hate this stuff, but the attention to detail is winning me over.