GTI Headlight washers ends - where to get.

Hi all, 

As the title says, I'm trying to source some new headlight washer ends and caps. 

Anyone know where to buy them? I've scourged the interwebs and have had no luck. I'm after parts 1 & 2 as mine have been knackered for a long time. 

If unable to get new ones, I'll attempt to repair mine but would rather avoid this.

I've attmepted German eBay however I feel there is some translations issues with Google. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

IMG_1549.PNG

no, VW sell the ends separately and they are cheap, not for what they are but still didn't violate.

i killed one when i had the bumper off and i now have spares.

Wow!! I'm amazed, I'd given up on using the stealers as usually everything it astronomically priced or unavailable, thanks guys!! ?

Can someone confirm the part numbers above are correct before I go ahead and order some? 

Mamy thanks!! 

Edited by Mattz341

Numbers 1 & 2 on that picture are the washer jets

N/S 6E0 955 103 - £21.53 inc vat

O/S 6E0 955 104 - £21.53 inc vat

Numbers 3 & 4 on that picture are the painted caps that sit in the bumper

N/S 6E0 955 109 007 - £20.48 inc vat

O/S 6E0 955 110 007 - £20.48 inc vat

These come in primer ready to be painted. All parts are showing in the main VW warehouse so can be ordered for next day at any VW dealer, as long as you order before 3pm.

24 minutes ago, Mattz341 said:

Wow!! I'm amazed, I'd given up on using the stealers as usually everything it astronomically priced or unavailable, thanks guys!! ?

Can someone confirm the part numbers above are correct before I go ahead and order some? 

Mamy thanks!! 

To be fair it's always worth ringing them, especially if you can't find them anywhere else. Saves you and everyone else time... Could have had them by now! :)  

On more than one occasion lately they've been a lot cheaper than eBay or someone breaking a car. 

Edited by cj1

i can see 6eo 955 104 in front of me sitting in a vag box right now.

if i remember correctly a pair saw me change from £15 which i don't think is too bad.

i thought due to the nozzle head being part of it that i would be feeling more violated.

just noticed inflation!

did they cock up when i got a pair then?

Edited by Rich

• 5 years later...

STL files for the jets/nozzles, gimbals and caps.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5569787?fbclid=IwAR1_52p8TcCV3SPz9SoNtre0J2ylqeu1Swjj_k9V62XPS86sxpkpKDMD5Is

OEM parts 3D scanned and released by a chap on the Lupo GTI Facebook group.

I have a 3D printer but opted to have a set of the jets/nozzles professionally printed in nylon by 3D People for £35.

Perfect replacements.

AEAF0C1F-9045-496C-9170-FC75D754A18A.jpeg

Edited by Will Cheyney
  • Like 3