CJ1's Red 1.4 TDI Sport

cj1

21 minutes ago, Rich said:

if you're going generic, find a mk4 golf guy who can just flash it on.

so much cheaper.

Ard would do it by post if you mention me.

For what the cars used for I don't particularly want to spend more than is necessary on it for now leading to the generic route. Not the best I know, but an improvement nonetheless! 

Ard? 

i mean go the generic remap route but do it cheaper.

if you look you will find mk4 golf geeks who can download and install remaps on your ecu and they often offer out this service as a sideline cheaper than awesome gti.

Ard is a guru who does this, he does it by post and if you mention me you should get 'associate of rich' discount.

alternatively just buy a cheap tuning box and go that route.

alternatively again just go around the scrappy, pop open the bonnet of any pd engined car and look for anything which plugs into the fuel line temp sensor and pocket it when you get lucky.

15 hours ago, Sausage said:

egr delete is mapped out no need for blanking plates.

Ahh okay, that makes sense now. I thought it meant a map for an engine that already had the EGR delete. Thanks for clarifying. Waiting for lead to arrive then I'll be trying the map out! 

Still have the file and want to make a return on your purchase @wehey;):rolleyes:

On 26/04/2018 at 9:47 AM, cj1 said:

Ahh okay, that makes sense now. I thought it meant a map for an engine that already had the EGR delete. Thanks for clarifying. Waiting for lead to arrive then I'll be trying the map out! 

Still have the file and want to make a return on your purchase @wehey;):rolleyes:

Indeed.....

i have a stock Blacksmoke 100hp map a modified map with about 110hp, but you need a good clutch for the latter.