Breaker's please help! Lupo seat backs...

Old Timer

Hi Folks,

I've just purchased a Black 2005 Lupo GTI, but I guess it is a basic spec. The rear seats backs are bare black metal, rather than covered with the same charcoal carpet as the rest of the car. If someone has suitable backs in decent condition they would be willing to sell I'd welcome it? Based south of London...

Many thanks for looking!

I got some from a Mk4 Golf down a breakers yard to fit on mine, not gotten round to it yet though. As others have said, they didn't come with carpet on there, just black metal.

Edited by lupogtiboy

Hi! Thanks for the replies. I had a choice of two imported Lupo GTI's (from Japan) and the other one (low milage but tatty) has the fully carpeted rear seats backs... It doesn't change the world, but seems like a neat improvement if easy to do? Thanks Lupogtiboy, I'll look to do the same...

I did my seat backs with the square carpet tiles you can get, they are 50cmx50cm the seat back is 50cm wide x 51cm high so just have the 1cm space at the bottom, you can't tell when there on, no cutting needed just straight on, don't use carpet glue they came off in the hot weather, so i used gorilla glue , they wont come off, tiles only 3 quid each , i got anthracite tiles which are a excellent match for the boot carpet.

• Like 1