Lupo tdi red breaking

Adz552

My misses was in an accident in it. I bought a complete front end to fix it but when I offered up the slam panel I found the the front chassis legs are bent. About an inch and a half to the right so it's a write off and as she was driving it on her insurance it is only covered 3rd party only. Now I'm just want to get come money out of it 

located in Lambourn near hungerford

24 minutes ago, Adz552 said:

My misses was in an accident in it. I bought a complete front end to fix it but when I offered up the slam panel I found the the front chassis legs are bent. About an inch and a half to the right so it's a write off and as she was driving it on her insurance it is only covered 3rd party only. Now I'm just want to get come money out of it 

located in Lambourn near hungerford

fair enough, you are doing the right thing, I hope she was ok

I'm after a passenger door and left hand side driveshaft, I'm not far from the m4 so can pick up

Edited by Jibowski

Everything left is getting scrapped this weekend so I'll do a list of what's left

its a red lupo tdi 1.4 a amf engine 180k but runs great 5 speed manual box all good 

doors with electric windows and mirrors

two red bonnets , wings all in good condition 

lower front valance with front fogs 

seats dash some interior trim 

I recently spent about £300 on new front discs and pads, handbrake cables and shoes Lower arms. Drop links. Cv joint and wheel bearing 

it has sport front brakes 

cup holder

sub box

dab Ariel 

Looking for the pedal box and clutch master cylinder complete (specifically a hydraulic clutch one which i believe the tdi is) please mate. If you could reply on here or PM me I would be appreciative. 

thanks

On 20/07/2017 at 11:55 AM, pjwpjw said:

Looking for the pedal box and clutch master cylinder complete (specifically a hydraulic clutch one which i believe the tdi is) please mate. If you could reply on here or PM me I would be appreciative. 

thanks

I have all that mate pedal box and clutch master cylinder £50

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...