Lupo TDI Sport

The Penguin

I bought my first Lupo TDI sport yesterday and have to admit its a much nicer car to drive than either of the Arsoa STDI's we own. The suspension is stiffer the roll is less apparent and the brakes have both a better bite and seem to require less effort. I'm firm on the looks issue but the Lupo is a much better car overall

They're fundamentally the same car though, you guys get that, right?

I bought/fitted standard rear shocks from a very low mileage Arosa (The owner had decided to 'improve' it with Ebay coilovers) and the part numbers matched mine exactly.

As for rear arch liners, I sometimes consider removing them altogether from our SDI -_- Having to jam the hose between them and the arch lip every time I wash the car to stop the constant salt/muck build up is a pain in the arse. Very poor design.

I wouldn't say the suspension on my tdi Lupo is that good. It wallows about like an old boat. You must have something different fitted to yours?

Edited by FlipFlops

I bought it as a Sport and it has front fogs and a sunroof and GTI seats, it rolls less then either of our Arosa TDI's and the brakes have less pedal travel too. Both of the SEAT's have had new discs and pads in the last 3 months so its not that.