A lupo and an arosa

Shakindog

What did the lupo say to the arosa? 

''Basically we're the same but I'm better than you in ever way, that's why I cost more and more people want to buy me."

Its the way I tell 'em.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rich said:

did you give the lupo to the child you like best?

Arosa given to the scum.

They picked them themselves. The lupo is the better looking but the arosa has electric windows and stuff. 

The lupo is my sons the arosa my daughters. The only condition I put on daughter's car was any colour but red as I have 3 red cars on the drive it was looking like I had some sort of red car fetish. 

So the arosa is that off white/light blue colour 

So far have found this site really helpful with sorting out the common faults on both so thank you folks

Well so far this weekend the arosa has had a service new brake sliding kit an alternator and auxiliary belt. the windows switches cleaned so they now work. The leaking brake vacuum pipe sorted rear brakes checked. The clunking from the back end is the suspension dust cover needs new bump stops. The only thing  I need to find now it the squeak from the front under braking.

Today will be the lupo's turn 

Edited by Shakindog
My speeling is awful