Seat Arosa Sport - PRICE DROP £750ono

covbuggy

The day has come to sell my Arosa as I've now bought a new car. I've owned the car since November 2014 and covered approx 25k in it since. It also has a huge amount of receipts/past MOT's and the V5C in my name and the original 2 keys (one with locking buttons).

Pictures here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-Arosa-Sport-100bhp-Big-spec-lots-of-upgrades-/142382581436?

Spec is as below;

- 1.4 100bhp sport AUB 109k - doesn't burn a drop of oil.

- Custom Chrome exhaust cat back 

- Direnza stainless manifold 

- AP coilovers - 12 months old in perfect order.

- Whiteline rear anti-roll bar

- Rota GRA 15x6.5, rare now in 15' as they only make them in Subaru size now, with brand new rota caps (perfect condition refurbed in Jan)

- Yokohama S Drives 195/45/15 - bought new when wheels were done

- 20mm H&R rear spacers.

- Momo 300mm, red stitching with a genuine boss and yellow horn button.

- Kode red gear knob

- Alpine CDE235bt Bluetooth stereo

- Cambridge rear lights

- Brembo discs front and back, green stuff pads (front) Brembo (rear)

- Heko wind deflectors

- Dash vents painted splash effect, they look nice (people always ask about them), but to be honest they're not the best finish.

- Really decent rubber car mats 

Recent parts fitted, most/all will have a receipt...

- New ignition leads (bigger and don't fit holder)

- New battery

- New coil pack

- New tyres - S Drives

- Brake light switch

- Rear Brembo pads

- Wishbones, ball joints & track rods 

- Tracking done at A-line with the printout.

Serviced in my ownership every 5k with Castrol / Mobil 1 oil and decent parts - not all stamped but lots of receipts from Motorfators with the reg number for service parts. 

Last service was one was 2k ago.

Bad bits...

- Bodywork is tatty at the best. Loads of lacquer peel and about 7 shades of yellow. 

- Rear arches look like they were rolled by a blind person paint has cracked. also paint has flaked off around the rear number plate.

- the lip on the sills on both sides are bent/damaged (used as a jacking point by someone), not really an issue but you can see it.

- Windows have a mind of their own but always work, drivers one sometimes needs to be asked twice or need a hand halfway up. Passenger one opens only with passenger switch.

- Rear right caliper sticks on slightly sometimes and can hear it, still stops as it should.

- At some point, the engine light has been taped over, and it is on (can see it in the dark) because of exhaust lambda readings, but the car drives spot on.

I also have lots of parts for lying around for it, that will come with the car if the buyer wants, including original seat 5 spoke alloys.

Now I know roughly what this car will break for, but I don't have the time or can be bothered to do it. So grab a bargain on the whole lot. No swaps.

CASH ON COLLECTION    

£750 ono

Edited by covbuggy
Price & title change

• 4 weeks later...