An ode to the Cherry.

mscherryviolet

5 hours ago, danno said:

We claimed but through a different company, car has still been assessed and valued pre accident, written off though but we get to keep it.

That's unusual. So you got to keep the car, keep your NCB and got paid out? Sounds like a perfect scenario.

Collisions Solutions is who we went through. All seems well so far, they provided a courtesy car too (66 fiesta which is awful but does the job).

Still waiting to hear who's liable though so it could all blow up in our faces yet, witnesses claim I was in the right but who knows what will happen. Only thing we can do is keep our fingers crossed and rightfully dispute any liability.

@Mobieus_uk I'll let you know when I get those off.

Also @mk2 headlights are off ready as is the antenna and base, under engine tray is none existant, 2 plastic boot retaining nuts at either corner? Got those, and access flap to air box; the rectangular shape plastic on the top that just pulls out allowing access to the bolt at the bottom? Got that too.