Happy green lupo man Durham City

mscherryviolet

Lovely green lupo, Durham city centre roundabout about half 9 this evening. 

So happy, smiling and thumbs up to me but I was so tired I couldn't even wave. So if you read this hello, I wasn't being ignorant. ?

I regularly pass a green mk4 with stupid aftermarket drl's fitted on pooh wheels and limo black window tints at the rear.

Every single time the driver, who wears sunnies (in a car with tints) whether it's sunny or otherwise and occasionally fancies donning a pair of driving gloves, will stick his thumb up to me whilst he gangster leans right up against his door so much so that it looks really uncomfortable, and every single time I look directly at him and don't respond.

Its the golf way. It works.

So is this like function just another way for this girl to publicly show everyone on here that she wants to be on you rich?

Plus I don't smile and wave at people just because they own a car that was once the same as mine that has been butchered with whatever ripspeed or eBay bargain bucket stuff was available that week. That doesn't make me miserable, although usually the car only gets driven to and from work and that place does make me miserable so there may be something in your nasty comment, which I know was only posted because you wanted more gushing content from your no.1 fan. 

Long may the gush continue. ??

• Like 1

a. Danno porridge!

b. You should embrace the fact that someone shares the same interest, regardless of how they express their personalisation of their car.

your sense of elitism makes you miserable.