Whiteline Rear ARB

lupogtiboy

I've just treated the GTI to a White Line Rear ARB, I've read they make a huge difference to the handling so I'm looking forward to getting it! Those with it fitted, what setting did you find best? I know there are three settings, just wondered what owners found the best!

Thanks in advance!

7 minutes ago, lupogtiboy said:

I've just treated the GTI to a White Line Rear ARB, I've read they make a huge difference to the handling so I'm looking forward to getting it! Those with it fitted, what setting did you find best? I know there are three settings, just wondered what owners found the best!

Thanks in advance!

Also interested. In for updates. 

I bought mine from KAM racing, hopefully if I'm lucky I can fit it at work over the weekend. I'll try it on the middle setting for now and see how it feels. Thanks for the advice guys!

i used to have front and rear on my ex S3, but there, i had both mounted at the same time. and felt very good. but for the front i had no option for lupo. apparently a few years ago H&R made one..but they stopped producing it. 

all of you have also sport suspension? when mounting the rear arb did you need additional parts or the ones from the bag were enough? 

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'd love to report that this is fitted and I'm enjoying it, but unfortunately, Whilteline packed the wrong bolts in the fixing kit for the shock absorber mounting. I cannot fault Kam Racing though, the guy was extremely helpful and sent some pictures off to them to get it sorted, so I'm waiting on that to be delivered now.

Thanks for all the feedback though!

• 1 month later...

Sexual innuendo!

Well its fitted, so easy to fit, especially with the ramp at work (thanks work!). Its currently on the medium setting and I instantly could feel the difference, car feels much more positive to drive, doesn't lean in corners like it did, more fun! So definitely a worthwhile purchase!