Lupo Gti cruise control

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Tempomat-GRA-kompletter-Einbausatz-fur-VW-Lupo/291008382112?_trksid=p2047675.c100623.m-1&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D40823%26meid%3De5833396ed6c4089bf9f68aa70b747ac%26pid%3D100623%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D291228880391

I've been searching for a while if this could be fitted in a Gti. Seems like some have made it work but most have failed. But can't really see what is the problem with those who couldn't make it work.

In 6n2 Polo Gti it works? Those are also AVY with e-throttle right?

Polo GTI's have a throttle cable, and although it has the same engine code as the Lupo bar the very early ones (ARC), its not the same engine, the block its different.

On 29/01/2017 at 10:17 AM, Rich said:

research first

Sure, but you can code in without doing any work. Get your laptop out, plug in, try code. Works? Cool, go ahead. Doesn't. Stop.

23 hours ago, Rich said:

you should stop being cheap, use all those sdi savings & buy a gti for the weekend, purge it somehow and try it for yourself.

Can you diesel purge a GTI? :D

To be fair, I'm tempted by a GTI right now... There's one near me for good money. High mileage but who cares? Can rebuild the engine with your help aye Rich? :D 

just buy some rings and a glaze buster.

the rest is easy.

Buy it, now is the time as they're not getting that much cheaper and they should have a high interest rate considering the 20th birthday is coming.