HO HEY :)

16Vjason

Hey my name is jason i am 20yo i live in greece and i recently "saved" a 1.4 soft blue lupo from getting destroyed for parts she have a ton of problems and she is in a really bad  condition but  i still love her

i will have my license till may :D:P but she was a bargain

20170116_140628.jpg

DSCN1261.JPG

DSCN1338.JPG

IMG_20161007_120351.jpg

IMG_20161007_120407.jpg

IMG_20161025_115326.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 16Vjason said:

@mscherryviolet Thank you again :) i will keep you updated the whole time but you wont see a lot changing fast cause i have to sort out some engine problems :/  for example she uses a lot of oil she wont idle when she cold and a lot more xD

Mines the same, eats oil. 

@Rich is that the answer to everything lol. Are you at tesco tomorrow ? You can see your present haha 

I dont believe it... Unless the engine was run without an air filter for a long time, or without water, or is 200,000 km+ it is very unusual for the rings to wear out in a modern petrol engine. I'm sure something else is causing the problems.

• Like 1

The milage might have something to do with it.... You get bike engines that go on forever, and they really rev. A quick rehone might get him another 50k!

Did that 32k Y reg ever get pulled to bits? I'd have been very interested to put it on a bench and find out what had happened to it....

so because of my financial situation i  decided to sell my computer and keep one monthly paycheck :P and buy her a 6n2 gti engine i will just need to wait for few more months :) i will miss my pc and my gaming library but hey...

I once built a salsa green polo gti and it burnt so much oil I started doing £5 oil changes so that I could burn second hand oil.

Saved me about £20 a week in Tesco's cheapest.

On 27 January 2017 at 9:15 AM, Rich said:

I pulled it to bits and put a gti engine in it.

engine lived on for another 30k and was found with no compression.

liked drinking oil throughout it's life.

When you stripped it down, what condition were the bores in? How about the ring gaps?