LED lighting

Best place I can think of putting them is back in 2004 where they came from. 

Failing that they should neatly tuck underneath the dash plastics on either footwell and face down to glow on your carpets. But please consider option 1 first.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
22 hours ago, GasWeedorAss said:

Sorry for reviving this tipoc but can I ask you where did you get those Led lights from? 

AliExpress? GearBest? Banggood? iOffer? Any number of other disreputable online Chinese retailers.

They even come with free Chinese scotch locks these days, which are, inexplicably, even more dangerous than the original scotch locks..... which are themselves quite lethal on a bad day.

Don't forget Taobao...

self adhesive 12V "LED strip" is what you're looking for. Awful stuff where the glue stops working once they warm up. Then falls off. i wipe the glue off with thinners then use clear stixall. Also, if you're handy with a soldering iron, cut the stuff, then solder a +ve 12v feed one end, with the -ve feed on the other end. You get more even lighting if using the full 5m, than having both + & - on one end. You can get it on ebay too.

never heard of banggood or ioffer... i'll have to check them out.

On 11/20/2018 at 10:44 PM, mk2 said:

Don't forget Taobao...

self adhesive 12V "LED strip" is what you're looking for. Awful stuff where the glue stops working once they warm up. Then falls off. i wipe the glue off with thinners then use clear stixall. Also, if you're handy with a soldering iron, cut the stuff, then solder a +ve 12v feed one end, with the -ve feed on the other end. You get more even lighting if using the full 5m, than having both + & - on one end. You can get it on ebay too.

never heard of banggood or ioffer... i'll have to check them out.

iOffer is great. Full of fake Louis Vuitton suits etc :D All crap obviously but cost about £20 delivered :D