Afternoon All

New to the site and not actually a Lupo nor Arosa owner yet but am currently looking, aiming to pick one up before the end of May, hazar!

So yes hello, I'm South Wales based although I travel for work so may some of y'all on the road.

If any of y'all have a yearly running cost of the 1.4 TDI Sports trim (Lupo) or the standard Arosa diesel that would be great, just going of guesstimates right now but want something more concrete before I purchase :) 

Only bother with one post march 2001 (Y plate) to get the £30 tax band. MPG depends on how you drive it and other factors like tyres remap state of the engine etc. Insurance should be low if it is standard or near enough.

tax is the big one.

Yea the cheap tax is ace! 

How much do you guys pay in insurance if you don't mind me asking? I've got 12 years no claims bonus and an advanced driving course under my belt so I'm hoping it's dirt cheap as well. Think they are insurance group 9 aint they?

Mine was as a 2nd car on a separate policy with 0 NCD on it and all mods declared so it isnt going to be comparable to a single policy daily driver with little or no mods declared.

Currently SORN'd as insurance is out and want to do some work on it (more power, might even get around to some body work :lol:) should be back on the road march / april.

NCD maxes out at 9 years afaik as that's all i have on my main policy but either way, respect for the driving.

Edited by Sausage

Here's my breakdown

Insurance: £200 (45 year old, 15 years ncb, 3 speeding points, fully comp

Road tax: £30

Diesel: Av 58mpg - £0.086p per mile ?

IMG_3681.PNG

Edited by wehey

I've got the 1.7 SDI in lupo form, although I hear loads about them being sluggish etc there not actually too bad and as for running costs mine unfortunately doesn't come into the £30 a year tax bracket but does average 180/200 miles to £20 so it's a right penny saver 

Edited by Opul13

the SDI takes forever to get going.

It's frustrating when you're used to something nippier.

Hey guys thanks for all this it's a big help.

Going to be sticking strictly to the 1.4 Tdi Sport Polo or 1.4 Standard Arosa :) 

since your female you should send me your number and I will WhatsApp some pics across. :)

• Like 1

this is for your benefit.

• Like 1

He's got a big wang, you should take him up on his offer. All the honeys want to see Rich's wang.

if I was sending those pics tso would kill me.

• Like 1

Lol wang's not for me anyways sorry lovely :P

Lovely pics of an affordable motor shared on a web based platform however.....enough to make a girl blush!

• Like 1

deserter of pole?

• Like 1