Dash Cams?

Cut a long story short, almost died as a result of a complete divvy the other night, had the baby in the car too and was super shaken afterwards. I need a dash cam. A cheapish but good one. Halfrauds have this one and it's about in my price range, has anyone used this before and is it any good? If anyone has any recommendations I'd be super grateful :) 

IMG_1634.PNG

lol Danno was driving... ? 

Lunatic was driving up our arse so close I couldn't even see his headlights, he went round the roundabout about 50mph and fishtailed like mad almost going head first into the car behind us.... 

Well you'd need 2 one front one rear and they would need to be able to give good footage in a variety of weathers and light levels, the ones worth having are over £100 each from what I read a few months back when i was looking into it. http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/gadget/best-dash-cam-best-car-dash-cams-2016-2017-uk-3647105/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sausage said:

Well you'd need 2 one front one rear and they would need to be able to give good footage in a variety of weathers and light levels, the ones worth having are over £100 each from what I read a few months back when i was looking into it. http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/gadget/best-dash-cam-best-car-dash-cams-2016-2017-uk-3647105/

Thanks! £100.... jeez.... maybe I'll get a go pro ?

Don't forget dash cams can work both ways and if your having a conversation with a passenger and its recorded just before and accident it could easily be turned around and they say you were not concentrating on your driving and your own evidence can be used against you, simple solution is make sure the sound is off

on another note down where I live you only need to make a complaint against a another driver and the police send them a letter so different police forces have different ways of dealing with this sort of thing

12 hours ago, Loop'd said:

I got one of these about six month ago decent qaulity and disposable money....

Ebay link...

That's not a bad price at all. Is it any good?? :) 

Yeah its good considering..

It does mine came with a hdmi lead and looked good on a 52" hi definition tele..

Have a look on ebay there should be some unwanted gifts going resonable..