All about the Cherry

mscherryviolet

1 hour ago, 16Vjason said:

EXPLAIN :P where do you found them and price :)

eBay! I'm sure they're the ones that you had a link to ?? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else....? 

Well anyway just type in universal cupholders. Then what I did was take the CD player out, unscrew it all and take the inside out and keep the metal cage part, sand a bit of the cupholders down so the drawers opened smoothly and screwed it into the cage, as it was too small by itself. If I get any free time tomorrow I'll take some pictures to show what I mean, I just improvised. 

They don't sit flush or very level either however so a FULL drink doesn't quite work, but for a half cup it's great! And it'll do til I can source some proper ones. 

I am, however, going to try and customise it a bit so that it falls level when opening the cupholder part, I'm not too bothered about the tray, although if I can figure it out I'll do that also. Probably will involve cutting some sort of V shape into it.... I don't know because I'm a moron woman that broke my rev counter ?

IMG_0545.PNG