Hi from Durham

mscherryviolet

No longer a Golf driver, (sharing the mk3 with the fella) he got me a Lupo for xmas (how generous:-)) Totally new to forums, I can never understand them ha! But I'm gonna try and keep up with posts from now :-) 

So I'm hoping to post a few before and after pictures of my lovely cherry-pie on some sort of thread. My plans are to completely renovate the interior, using a sewing machine and some gorgeous fabric :-) I'm leaving all the technicalities to the mister and the master vw guru...

so that's basically all I have to say for myself right now. So please feel free to say hello :-) and any advice would be much appreciated. 

(And if anyone is gonna be arsey and horrible politely do one and don't bother wasting the energy typing) ???

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Rich said:

You're calling it cherrypie?

Like a time of the month pacman ?

JI_20731_s4x3.jpg.rend.sniipadlarge.jpeg

I heard that hairypie would be more appropriate ?

5cf9d51ea9caa6dae745f98345bd7158.jpg

I think she already told you to do one Rich.

Hi  and welcome MsCherryViolet. Get a thread going and keep the updates coming.

Ignore Rich our 12 year old pre-pubescent resident.

:lol:

@Rich hahaha that made me laugh. Didn't even notice a reply til Danny said about hairypies haha. Thanks for saying hello though. Yes what's wrong with that name? Wait til you see what I'm gonna do to the headliner ! And Rich I'm gonna do stuff myself, are you proud of me? Rich we going to the unit for some seats. Dan says would you like to come for a slice of his pie? X

• Like 2

On 22/11/2016 at 6:16 PM, mscherryviolet said:

@Rich hahaha that made me laugh. Didn't even notice a reply til Danny said about hairypies haha. Thanks for saying hello though. Yes what's wrong with that name? Wait til you see what I'm gonna do to the headliner ! And Rich I'm gonna do stuff myself, are you proud of me? Rich we going to the unit for some seats. Dan says would you like to come for a slice of his pie? X

JoeA tells me Rich prefers a big portion of sausage with his pie.

• 2 months later...