GTI Janspeed exhaust

Skajme

Anyone know where I can get one? My exhaust is on its way out and I figured this would be my best option .Thing is I can't seem to find anywhere online that stocks them. Mainly just finding scorpion systems but I don't like the single pipe exit. 

Dunno what my other options would be really.

Been trying to source one too. Janspeed still make them but only for a minimum order of 5 systems at at cost of £1600 odd. Unlikely we'd get three more interested parties but if anyone's game.....

Talking on the subject of exhausts. I did manage to eventually get a genuine one from Vw. But it took 4 months.

Kam racing do a exhaust could be an interesting alternative.

https://www.kamracing.co.uk/car-tuning/volkswagen/vw-lupo/intake-exhaust/vw-lupo-1-6-16v-gti-kam-racing-exhaust-system.html

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I managed to get one of these second hand so I no longer need one But I have just had an email from Janspeed saying that due to demand they are going to make a batch of 5. So if anybody is still looking for one it might be worth getting in contact with them!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...