My soft blue first car

Rustyspoon

So hello there (mighty fine introduction if I do say so Myself ;)), I present to you my lupo i bought said lupo at the age of 18. I have done literally nothing to it, I took the door strips off and painted my callipers and drums red like you do, changed the plugs due to a misfire and replaced a wiper linkage + motor because the bast*** fails in torrential rain. The reason for the lack of mods is insurance even in my second year of driving with that whole one years no claims springs/coils + wheels = more than you can afford pal (get the reference ?)

Was also wondering if anyone has experience with halfrauds blue calliper paint, any suggestions on a decent beginners clay bar and cheap wind deflectors ? Many thanks ima post photos tomorrow when I have some decent ones 

PS with it being a 1.0 it's slow as fu*k but the one thing that is worse than that is the throttle response any solutions to either problem ? Don't say buy a 1.4 or a gti thanks again