LUPO FOR SALE (FREE TO GOOD HOME)

NaomiWilson1994

VW LUPO E FOR SALE

I am personally very fond of my VW Lupo (Abbey) as she was a very reliable easy to get along with first car and if I could I would keep her but with my current circumstance I just cant. she has become a bit of a project car in her old age as she is now 16 years old and I unfortunately don't have the time or the money to spend on getting her back to new but saying that she wouldn't take much to get back on the road and I myself used to enjoy many a sunny afternoon with the sunshine roof open cruising along.

Abbey is free to anyone who wants a project car as I would like her to be back on the road again instead of being scrapped or used for parts so a person with good intentions needed and welcome to come and take a look.

at the moment the only known issues that Abbey has is her passenger door currently doesn't work from the inside but I have read that is a common fault among Lupo. We also think she has a problem with her gear selector. otherwise she was perfectly fine got me to and from Silverstone and even got me to the coast.

• New MOT and service needed (Passed her last one)
  • Mileage 85,712
  • Yellow
  • Lupo E
  • 999cc 1.0 litre
  • SORN
  • Free 
  • New Re-conditioned Alternator
  • New battery
  • Replaced starter motor
  • Replaced HT leads spark plugs and ignition coil
  • New Tyres

if you are interested in having a look please contact me!

Miss Naomi Wilson

IMG_1576.JPG

she is specifically a project car so if you would be willing to do the work you could take a look but if you aren't willing to do the work then it is a no go. at the moment she is sat on family owned private land. 

Edited by NaomiWilson1994
i forgot to add some details

It's your car and you can do what you like with it, but i do have to ask why you dont just stick it on ebay or gumtree and get £300 or more for it, it looks in good condition there is no reason why that isnt a remotely realistic figure? You can stipulate "good home required" etc just like here and you will have to go with your gut feeling on whoever turns up for it.

Please remember that some people will tell you anything if they think it will be to their advantage. A free car will be to their advantage and they will tell you what you want to hear to get it. How are you going to police what they do with it when they have it? Answer is you can't.

By selling it for sensible money instead of giving it away you actually increase the likelihood that it will be returned to the road instead of immediately being sold on for several hundred quid profit (if it is free) or else being broken for parts again for several hundred quid profit. If someone buys it they will be invested in it and more likely to put it on the road as intended.

Edited by Sausage
added somink

good point Sausage, but if Naomi want to gift the car it is her choice, personally I would be putting back on the road if I got it as my son needs a slightly better Car than he has and I can use the parts from his current car to repair this one...

Hi Naomi,

I'd happily give it a good home.

My Son is 16 and my Daughter is 15 so it would be an ideal car for them to both learn in. It would also give me a year to fix any problems and ensure its safe for them to drive etc.

I definatley would not break it, or sell it on, and would pass it onto my sister for her kids to learn in after my two.

Obviously other peolple are interested, so I'm happy for my name to go in the hat; just shout if I'm lucky enough to be picked.

Chris

1 hour ago, JoeyEunos said:

^ Don't tell me, you've got needy children who require a car to lean in as well :rolleyes:

I don't. I just need a new car :D

I'm a profiteer, give me the car and I promise I will stick it back on the road and probably sell it to one of my mates.

The only advantage to giving it to me is that I am 100% honest with my intentions, 100% it will live again and if you're hot/attractive I will give payment in services rendered when I pick it up. :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, Rich said:

it will live again and if you're hot/attractive I will give payment in services rendered when I pick it up. :ph34r:

Love this, it's like that film, 'Indecent proposal' (Albeit in a Lupo based format)... So romantic. She gets a night of unbridled passion with our very own VW yoda Rich, and he in turn gets a free 1.0 Lupo, everyone's a winner, right?