Fox Project

SamDubs

Hey guys, I've had my fox for around 5 months now and I've recently started adding a few bits and pieces to it. I'ts a 06 plate with a 1.2L petrol engine. It had around 62000 miles when I picked it up and it now has around 68000 on it. I started off with something simple which was a gear knob change then a radio swap and I recently bought some alloys for it but they were 5x110 instead of the 5x100 that I know now is needed. I have also fitted some new brembo front discs and pads since the old ones were a little worn as well as recently fitting a chrome exhaust tip which I will be adjusting soon as I found that I can remove a plastic cover so it doesn't have to be at an angle. My next goal is to remove all scratches and dents that the previous owners have left for me. I was wanting to lower the car but I don't have a spare few hundred quid for coilovers so I might be getting some lowering springs soon. I have seen people installing Seat front lips onto their foxes so I think that could be a cool little feature to add to mine. Also once I get some new alloys I am hoping to paint my calipers red so give it that bit extra. If anyone knows how to remove the centre console so that I would be able to wrap it that would be greatly appreciated. 

IMG_20160627_172355.jpg

IMG_20160627_184917.jpg

IMG_20160716_184718.jpg

IMG_20160803_202301.jpg

IMG_20160402_114504.jpg

IMG_20160402_115826.jpg

IMG_20160629_192427.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 26/10/2016 at 2:23 AM, CJRAKES said:

looks good man, i just got new wheels for mine.

Awesome, I decided for now to keep my steelies and I'm just gonna clean them up. Don't want to spend too much on this car. 

• Like 2