Catching brake cause?

Hi All, in need of some assistance, started getting a noise coming front my front left wheel. Hard to describe, it seems to happen once per turn and at low speeds sounds like the brakes are catching like a low squeak noise but as speed increases it gets higher pitched and sounds like a bird chirping. I had pads and discs changed, still the same noise, took it back to the garage they said it needed caliper retaining clips and some bushes £100 incl labour, left the garage noise still there. Took it back again, this time they said wheel bearing, £40 incl labour after I argued that id unnecessarily paid for retaining clips and bushes. Took it away, no noise, happy days. A few miles down the road and the noise was back, albeit not quite as loud as before. So before I take it back for a 4th time I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions, I'm wondering if its the brake hose, noise always seems to get worse the more I drive, could a dodgy hose be causing the caliper to stick as it doesn't let the fluid leave once I take my foot off the brake? Would this get worse the more I drive and then correct itself if left to sit for a while? The last time I took my car to the garage it was there 2 days and when I first got in no noise at all, I'm thinking being sat for 2 days may have allowed all the fluid to leave the brake which I why it was silent. If the caliper is sticking would it sound like it was only catching once per turn as I said or would it be more of a constant noise? Getting no pull at all, just a really annoying noise. Any help would be much appreciated, dont want to keep chucking money in for random parts as its already set me back £350 in total and still the same noise. Cheers guys

Take it somewhere else, they dont sound like they know what they are doing, or maybe they do, they are taking the piss.

Not quite sure if you mean you have a noise that sounds like brakes catching (snatching?) or if you mean they are actually doing that as well?

Take the wheel off and spin the hub / disk and make sure the back plate isnt touching the disk. While there get someone to press and release the brake pedal and see if the caliper is sticking / dragging at all. As you have new pads and disks etc then that cuts out a lot of other things to check.

Edited by Sausage