1.4 TDI

Benbiroe

Just put down a deposit on this Lupo 1.4 TDI. 

lupo 1.jpg

95k on the clock, one previous owner and only ever serviced by VW. 
Everything is stock, so will be looking to change a few things over the next month so will be looking to make
a few mods.

Edited by Benbiroe
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good choice, they are excellent little cars, I've had mine over 3 years, love it.

Do you not fancy some 17" alloys? . I've got some of mine ( i got some new 17s for mine) they are 7x17 fox fx1 in white with 185/35/17 tyres good condition £150.

Only in St Helens so not to far from you..

Lupos look silly on large wheels, 15 is a good size, 16 if you have to squeeze over some really big brakes, but even then careful wheel choice could limit that as some wheels have good brake clearance some dont..

I'd go for the lightest wheels for reasonable money that you like the look of, but that's just me.

Do a remap if you havent done so as it transforms the tdi, a generic 100 bhp file and a lead to to it yourself can be had for £60. 

Edited by Sausage

5 hours ago, Sausage said:

Lupos look silly on large wheels, 15 is a good size, 16 if you have to squeeze over some really big brakes, but even then careful wheel choice could limit that as some wheels have good brake clearance some dont..

I'd go for the lightest wheels for reasonable money that you like the look of, but that's just me.

Do a remap if you havent done so as it transforms the tdi, a generic 100 bhp file and a lead to to it yourself can be had for £60.

Actually they don't if done right, mine looks great, not to big at all, its lowered of course.

4 hours ago, Benbiroe said:

Thanks for the offer but 17" is too big and I think I'm gonna put a deposit down on the remotecs today as they seem quite rare.

Sausage am I right in thinking these will just go straight on?

Depends on offset, centre bore and how low your car is as well as tyre choice.

www.willtheyfit.com