Production Year: 2002

MOT: 26th March '17

TAX: 1st April '17

Engine size: 1,442cc PD 3-cylinder turbo-diesel

Mileage: 188618

Colour: Reflex Silver

Fuel type: Diesel

Car Description:

Bought in May '11 when it had 112969 on the clock. She's been very reliable and has been mostly used for easy low-speed motorway commuting. She regularly gets 65-70 mpg and falls into the £30 yearly tax band (C).

Changes gear well, has a good battery and a full tank of fuel. She has been in dry storage for 3-months but I've brought her back out and driven her about no problems and now need her sold.

Mechanically she's good but is let down cosmetically. The side strips were in poor condition so I tried to remove them but the job was not perfect and could do with some replacement door rub-strips.

It appears to have had a low-speed front bump (previous keeper) as the grill is cracked and there is a tiny crease and scratch on the bonnet. There is also a scuff on the rear-passenger bumper corner.

There are a couple of small rust bubbles. One is on the inside rear wheel arch, one above the driver-side door on the rain gutter and some around the rear boot handle but these can easily be treated as they are early stage.

The previous owner had kids who made a mess of the interior. I replaced the seats but the carpet, ceiling, door cards and seat lining all have marks which I’ve attempted to capture. Might be worth finishing what I started and get more black or red trim to match stuff up.

She has a corroded passenger-side front foglight lense but it works and is not an MOT issue.

She's had a lot of work done recently including a new metal power steering hose and suspension components.

She comes with two keys. Has a folder of receipts, invoices and a database of everything done to the car since I've owner her. There is some history from previous owners but it is not complete but I have been thorough in my records of her since ownership these last 5 years.

Modifications:

• BMW Mini R81 Imola 15” Alloy Wheels – replaced some nasty curbed wolf-race alloys. Very lightweight and fitted on custom machined hub-centric adapter/spacers. Wheels come fitted with 155/60/15 Continental Eco-Contact 3 tyres on all corners.

• It's been remapped [unknown source from a previous owner]. It's not been on a rolling-road but these usually boost the power to over 100-105bhp and net you around 180-185lb/ft of torque. It pulls like a train when needed and eager to rev.

• The seats were in poor condition so I replaced them with some black & red replacements.

• Fitted a double-din Pioneer head-unit with CD & USB (MP3) connection by myself. The original single-din pocket is included if you want to go back to a single-din Stereo.

• Toad Ai606 Catergory-1 Alarm with remote central locking I had professionally fitted with certificate for insurance.

• Tinted Windows and removed the rear wiper

hL1MNyK.jpg

KbPREYH.jpg

pPYN8zT.jpg

wMFgdr4.jpg

c20Tt5A.jpg

tS9C5r0.jpg

A95ovjP.jpg

zhrulpg.jpg

mt1HStb.jpg

aPq6grV.jpg

kRwtivG.jpg