Finally Pics of My Ride

hanley

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, it's also good to see a black one and the red interior with the black makes look quality. By the way, stop looking at it and go drive it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I do know where that Audio place is but will be after Christmas before anything even gets thought about being modded. Also taken it up the coastal route north of Newcastle and left a few cars for dead and tomorrow I'm off to Manchester then to Sheffield via the Pennines...

I have got to sort out the spoiler break light as it looks like a bit of condensation in it and the bonnet opener. I'm sorting out the interior heater lights today cos its only a small job.

• 2 weeks later...

looks lovely mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

great colour wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Hope mine looks as nice as that smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

glad mines not the only one with condensation in the spoiler brake lite! had a new one fitted under warranty, and its still full of water!!!

• 5 months later...

Here she is just been cleaned and polished.

LUP1b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

LUP2b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

LUP3b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

LUP4b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by r_hanley

Looks cool man, really very shiny too!! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

What did you use for cleaning and polishing? Can't get over how shiny it is. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Chris I used Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine it was advertised I think in last months PVW which I had my first letter published by the way. Also the nice lass who works there Churchy sent us a copy of the issue I missed with the two Silver Lupo's in, BONUS!!!

Chris I used Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine it was advertised I think in last months PVW which I had my first letter published by the way. Also the nice lass who works there Churchy sent us a copy of the issue I missed with the two Silver Lupo's in, BONUS!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw that, that's the stuff they've developed for black paint isn't it? Looks really good i've got to say! I saw that letter too, i wondered whether it was you. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I actually polished car a week ago, just washed it again at weekend and wiped it down tonight and took the pics. So the New polish must be doing the trick.

Very nice smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

What a shine! Whens the mods coming? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I've tried all over looking for a front end like yours but can't find one anywhere. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Seriously though when I get the money, just had a service and timing belt changed, with holiday coming up too. But hopefully lowering her will be the next thing on my list.