Vw lupo window winders

DannyHorobin

I've seen a few genuine VW ones listed on Ebay the last few weeks. The going rate 2nd hand seems to be about 20 quid a handle. Not sure if this is cheap or expensive. You can buy metal universal fitment winders for about 10 quid for 2 handles.

I can supply these new for £19, so a second hand one seems rather expensive to me at £20. Let me know if you'd like to know more.

Regards, Lupoboz.

Yeah i thought it was expensive when i saw the advert. I had to buy a new one because one of mine broke, i thought it was for 2 at first but its £20 for 1 :/. I just bought the cheap metal/chrome looking ones.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-LUPO-AROSA-MANUAL-WINDOW-WINDER-HANDLE-IN-BLACK-1998-2004-/112007741879?hash=item1a142e81b7:g:9BcAAOSwNphWZWY6

I pinched some off my '72 beetle that had 'wolfsburg edition' on them, pleasantly surprised they fit, all metal so they aren't going to break any time soon! Get a bit cold in winter though :D

Think they were 2 for £20 IIRC...

Have you tried your local scrappy? I have got a few of my less vital parts from there in good nick too. It's generally cheaper and if you are getting lots of stuff scrappy's normally overlook them and don't charge for little pieces.