Coilover recommendation

Dannyteee

TA technix

I have run FKs leaked within a year

I then ran APs - leaked just before 2 years

The i ran TA technix - never leaked, just taken them off, ran  them a year, they still move and are not siezed. and they werrnt too crashy and had a 3 year warranty

I now run KWs which smash all of the above

13 hours ago, mattarosa said:

I've heard people say fks are probably the best at that price. Not sure how much Ap's are though 

I've been looking at fks and just wanted to see if anyone has had any problems with them 

32 minutes ago, annavr6 said:

TA technix

I have run FKs leaked within a year

I then ran APs - leaked just before 2 years

The i ran TA technix - never leaked, just taken them off, ran  them a year, they still move and are not siezed. and they werrnt too crashy and had a 3 year warranty

I now run KWs which smash all of the above

Was planning on getting them fks but won't bother since they leaked within a year, may a well save a bit more money and get something that will last longer 

cheers for the help guys 

1 hour ago, Dannyteee said:

I've been looking at fks and just wanted to see if anyone has had any problems with them 

Was planning on getting them fks but won't bother since they leaked within a year, may a well save a bit more money and get something that will last longer 

cheers for the help guys 

I wouldnt advise it, would rather buy JOMs over FK, they dont make FK like they used too 10 years ago, now made in china