Hub center bore

Dannyteee

Hi all, just bought some rota grid v second hand off gumtree, I completely forgot to check the bore size and they don't fit:( is that any adaptors or anything or am I better off just selling them, btw this is on a seat arosa 1.0l. Cheers for any help 

Also thought I'd add that the Rota's where previously on a honda ek9 which if I'm not mistaken has a centre bore or 56.1 and the arosa has a center bore of 57.1 (if I'm not mistaken) is there anyway of fitting them to an arosa?? 

Yes, the arosa centre bore is 57.1mm. Either bore the centres of your wheels out, or get adaptor plates from 57.1 to 56.1mm but that depends on the offset 

|   |

|     |

|   |

adaptor plates would look something like that from a side profile and bolt on like wheel spacers    

2 minutes ago, Sausage said:

Are these made to measure Honda specific wheels then as rota standard CB is 67.1mm (possibly)?

I thought all (well most) Rota's were made to their standard CB 67.1mm and then spigot rings were used to match each particular vehicle.

I have a set of Rota RB's for my MX5 and they are 67.1mm until the spigot rings bring the CB down to make them fit on to the Mazda.

Probably a silly question, but are you sure the wheels haven't got spigot rings fitted OP?

On 8 April 2016 at 10:12 AM, T3LLIOTT said:

I thought all (well most) Rota's were made to their standard CB 67.1mm and then spigot rings were used to match each particular vehicle.

I have a set of Rota RB's for my MX5 and they are 67.1mm until the spigot rings bring the CB down to make them fit on to the Mazda.

Probably a silly question, but are you sure the wheels haven't got spigot rings fitted OP?

I thought that Rota's were made to a standard cb of 67.1mm that's why I bought them, I checked before I tired to fit them they don't have the spigot rings fitted, 

On 9 April 2016 at 1:52 PM, jamesdeane91 said:

I'm just after getting centre bores drilled on a set of wheels for £40. Where are you based?

Bolton 

Well I made a slight mistake? turns out the bore is 67.1 like are Rota's, contacted the previous owner of the wheels and he said I was trying to fit the wheel onto the hub where the center cap goes and the bit that actually connects with the hub is behind that if that makes any sense, just bought a spigot ring and it fits like a glove, sorry for wasting your time guys but it was a learning experience ??