New double din radio

Anyone can help and advise anything regarding this radio? Im not sure what model it is, just wondering where you put the usb & aux wires? Any tips/ advice appreciated on it overall still getting used to it lol. Was also wondering how much is the standard radio/cassette worth? :) thanks! 

image.jpg

Two good options for the aux cable's. The lazy arsed skezza way (As in the way I've currently got them); remove the undertray containing your cup holder. Feed them out. Put the undertray back on. Make sure it's not interfering with your cup holder and coin tray. Easy, takes 5 mins and even easier to remove in the event of an accident.

The posh nice way (As in I imagined it but have never actually been arsed to do it) run the cable's down the central column. Get female ports, mount on two blank spacers. Would be easy enough to do with a drill, a file and some epoxy resin. Would look mint too but I just don't have the time to do it (I actually bought the parts to do this).

Keep your cassette. Worthless on eBay but might be worth keeping in the event of an accident.

2 hours ago, kasia said:

Thanks! @Skezza i never thought about doing it like that! Both good ideas- think ill try the 2nd one :D ill post updates when i get round to doing it haha 

Crack on mate, would love to see it :)