Idling problem solved/Cutting out at junctions

Recently my lupo 1.4 16v has been cutting out at junctions when I have been coming to junctions the revs just drop down and it dies. I plugged a snap on solus ultra in the obd port and got 1 error codes throttle position actuator. Although this code came up this was not the problem the problem was the idle control valve P/N 0280142310 you can find this by looking under your throttle body and following the pipe that goes to idle control valve. I think I went through water to fast and this water hit all the electrics and messed it up. Sorry if this is a poor write up its my first time ☺

Sorry for the late reply. On my lupo 1.4 16v AHW the idle control valve plugs into the bottom of the throttle body below the butterfly valve. This works by completely bypassing the butterfly valve so when the car is idling the butterfly valve is closed however the idle control valve is open, well it actually opens and closes very fast to try and let optimum air into intake. If you look at your throttle body look at the pipe that plugs into the bottom closest to windshield side and follow that it goes to idle control valve then to a separate filter. This is the idle control valve http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bosch-0280142310-Bleeder-Valve/dp/B004Z0WO32