insurance

Mobieus_uk

I bought my 17 year old son, learner drive (just 17) a Lupo 1.0e he is insured Him as main driver me and the wife as named drivers £428 (100 excess) with Adrian Flux

NO black box so the car can be driven any time day or night and I do not have to drive it like a learner lol

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX your team have done good!!!!!

Edited by RedVillan
added more info

1 hour ago, RedVillan said:

I bought my 17 year old son, learner drive (just 17) a Lupo 1.0e he is insured Him as main driver me and the wife as named drivers £428 (100 excess) with Adrian Flux

NO black box so the car can be driven any time day or night and I do not have to drive it like a learner lol

thats a good price, what does it go up to when he passes his test?

On 2/19/2016 at 6:22 PM, RedVillan said:

Hi,

Glad we could help out.

Regards,

Dan.

13 hours ago, Mobieus_uk said:

bit of forum etiquette please, this was my thread about my insurance and not a running advert for flux, admin can this be locked please or preferably deleted altogether as i feel it been hijacked a little

It's entitled "Insurance", of course people are going to discuss insurance on it. 

On 2/18/2016 at 6:25 PM, Mobieus_uk said:

just insured my son the on lupo SDI, provisional driver all in his name just over £1750, when he passes his test they don' charge any extra which i didn't think was to bad compared to the other quotes I've seen

What responses were you expecting from this, other than for people to also discuss the insurance routes they went down? 

For what it's worth, I wouldn't touch Adrian Flux with a 10ft barge pole after my first (and last!) experience with them.